Lauren Federico, LMT
Lauren Federico, LMT, has her Bachelor’s degree, and is a 2007 graduate of the Cortiva-Muscular Therapy Institute. She has extensive knowledge of the muscular system and has worked with numerous clients ranging from general stress to severe health issues. Lauren is licensed in the state of Massachusetts and is a member of the American Massage Therapy Association. She has taught Anatomy and Kinesiology at the Cortiva Institute in Watertown, MA. She is level 1 Reiki certified, and is a certified children’s yoga instructor. She welcomes all clients and looks forward to helping them reach a better quality of life.
Jinny Baker, LMT
Jinny Baker is a 2005 graduate from the Spa Tech Institute in Plymouth, Ma. Her background as a professional kickboxer, instructor, and personal trainer led her to her calling as a massage therapist. She has extensive knowledge in functional movement, which enables her to specialize in Injury work, deep tissue, and hot stone work. Jinny’s work has helped hundreds of clients live a more active and pain free life.
Dawn Gallahue, LMT
Dawn Gallahue is a Licensed Massage Therapist, energy worker, life coach, and children’s book author. She began her journey with energy work over 15 years ago, then obtained a certificate in Massage therapy at the Lorenzo Walker Technical College in Naples, FL. Both compassionate and optimistic, Dawn has an undeniable knack for tuning into other people’s emotions, enabling her to help clients rid themselves of deep-rooted issues and ultimately transform their lives. She also helps clients move from pain to joy on a physical level through massage therapy using techniques such as Swedish and deep tissue. Throughout the span of nearly two decades, Dawn has acquired extensive expertise in the world of Healthcare. She has served as a Registered Sleep & EEG Technologist and holds various certifications in Life Coaching (Associate Power Coach® & Group Power Coach®), Reiki (Master), and Polarity Therapy. In addition, Dawn holds a Bachelor of Arts in Environmental, Earth, & Ocean Sciences.
- First time clients: Please arrive 10 minutes early and click here to download the Client Health Questionnaire to bring with you to your first appointment.
- Please arrive on-time to receive the full time booked for. If you are late, you will be charged for a full session ending as scheduled.
- Proper hygiene is required.
- Clients will be fully draped throughout treatment.
- Payment of check, cash or credit card must be made at time of session.
- Tips are never expected, but always appreciated!
- how to buy lisinopril Cancellation Policy: Same day cancellations will be charged 50% of the scheduled service price. If you do not call to cancel your appointment or do not show up for your scheduled appointment, you will be charged full price for the scheduled service. We require a credit card on file at the time of booking.